A gentle practice to teach you how to be grounded in the sensations of your body -during your practice. This teaches us to ‘listen for the whispers’ from the body, whihc can help us to have a safe practice.
1.00 to 3.15pm
- Yin Yoga focuses on floor poses that are easy enough for just about anyone to try, as well as will help with lower back and leg discomforts.
- Being present helps induce awareness of the body’s physiological effects and that consciousness brings us peace.
- Slow-paced practice means we must slow it down altogether, which we all need to do after being so busy with life’s demands.
- Due to the length of time in each pose, Yin allows space for us to go through the stages of acceptance and letting go of certain emotions or things that are troubling us.
- Yin helps us to learn to surrender and allow ourselves to be where we are in that moment, which is exactly where we need to be.
- When holding poses, deep belly breaths are necessary and in doing so, the parasympathetic nervous system relaxes, similarly to when one receives a massage.
- Yin Yoga brings us to balance in our Mind Body & Soul. Precisely how we want to start off the new year!
To register, please email Sue at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 022 350 3891.
Payment can be made online ($35 per person) to: 38 9004 0840024 00 OR Pay on the day