Term 3 online registration for Membership is now open
- To register and purchase the 12 x week TYC term membership-please go to:https://taurangayoga.org.nz/memberships/ . Please note: Making a direct bank deposit does not register you for Term 3 . You need to go through the web link above to do this
- Please start at a beginner level if you are new to yoga or you are returning to it after a long period. This term fee is valid from 4 July to 25 September 2022. Once an order is placed for a membership, a copy of the Order will go to your email address. Once the bank or cash payment has cleared-this will be followed by a Receipt with your member no on it.
- If you pay by Credit card you will get a Receipt to your email and that receipt will have your member no. (If for some reason you can’t see a Member No on it-please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0223503891
- You can also choose to pay by cash at TYC during the registration process.
Yoga for Arthritis. July 13 to August 31-with Tutor Jan Beange.
Are you suffering from arthritis? Or do you know someone else who does?
Yoga For Arthritis – 8 week series with Jan Beange YT500, C-IAYT
Wednesdays 10.45am to 12pm
Cost: $195 @ Tauranga Yoga Centre, 173 Elizabeth St West-book now as numbers will be limited! (This programme is not part of the TYC term membership)
Designed at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine Arthritis Center by Dr Steffany Moonaz, Yoga For Arthritis combines the foundations of yoga with accessible movement and modern research . It can change the way you think about your arthritis or chronic pain and change the way you think about using yoga to help manage it. Yoga for Arthritis provides evidence-informed practices that combine the foundations of yoga with accessible movement and modern research to help you:
- Discover ways to manage pain, increase strength and flexibility, decrease anxiety/depression, and improve well-being.
- Learn safe, simple, effective at-home practices to manage your pain (regardless of joint challenges or limitations)
- Go at your own pace – classes are accessible for people unable to get up from the floor or who don’t feel comfortable doing so.
- Enjoy yourself – no prior yoga experience needed.
For more info and to register, contact email@example.com or 022 3503 891
Jan Beange YT500, C-IAYT, is a certified Yoga for Arthritis teacher who began her yoga journey many years ago at TYC. She trained with the American Viniyoga Institute in 2015 and later with the Stress Management Center of Marin as a Certified Yoga Therapist. Her training incorporates the lineage of Krishnamcharya, TKV Desikichar, Iyengar and Sacred Path Meditation training in the lineage of Chogyam Trungpa Rinpoche.