TYC Term 4 Membership begins 14th September
Next week from 10th of September you will be able to renew your TYC Membership for Term 4 online via the website.
Go to https://taurangayoga.org.nz/memberships/ If you struggle with this process please email Sue on email@example.com
To acknowledge members ongoing support and patience for helping us to ‘manage’ the adjustments we have had to make during Term 3-Term 4 will also be 14 weeks long. From 14th September to 18th December for $100.
For now we remain at Level 2 of the TYC COVID19 Plan & we will continue to follow the Ministry of Health’s guidelines
COVID 19 LEVEL 2 Plan continues at TYC.
There are a few things we have to do differently to keep us all safe at Level 2 .
- We are not using props so please feel free to bring your own. Bring a blanket, a cushion or 2, mens ties work well as belts, blocks of wood work well too.
- TYC does have some props for sale: We have: bolsters,blocks mats and straps-just ask your teacher.
- Inside we will be one metre apart from each other, including in the changing rooms
- Two meters apart on the deck at reception and in the carpark.
- TYC promotes the wearing of masks in and out of classes.
- Please stay away if you’re unwell.
- Keep up with the hand washing and sanitising.
- We have the QR tracking code up for you to use.
- Our teachers can restrict class numbers to keep us safe
Going Deeper Master class with Pragyadhara 17th October @ TYC
Saturday October 17th, 11 am to 2 pm at TYC
Looking forward to coming your way and re-connecting with students and friends and meeting new ones.
TYC Membership number and class sheets
Thank you to all our members for remembering to sign in and/or tick the box when you attend classes at TYC. The daily class sheets are TYC’s way of keeping an accurate record of who attended a particular class on any given day and this is important and required, should we have any COVID19 community outbreak and also for evacuation purposes should a natural disaster occur. TYC is also obligated under the Trusts and Societies legislation to keep an up to date database and we do this by way of your term registrations.
If you registered in term 3 you will have received an email verifying that your order was completed, once TYC received and matched the payment. This email will have your 3 x digit member number on it. If you have deleted the email and can’t recall your number, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send it to you.